Today's post is a Narali Pournima Special. Traditionally called as Narali Paak , these coconut barfis are easy to make and a no fuss affair
So here is what you need
- 2 cups of freshly grated coconut
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- A pinch of Cardamon powder
- A few raisins/almonds for garnishing
- In a heavy bottom pan , mix coconut, milk and sugar and put on a medium flame.
- Stir continuously until the whole mixture gets together and starts leaving the sides of the pan
- This will take about 30 to 40 mins, Reduce the flame to low if needed.
- Once done remove the mixture on a greased plate and cut into diagonal shape.