4 cups Rava ( try if you can get the fine rava . Or use the normal semolina u get . Just grind it in the mixie for a few seconds.)
3.5 cups Sugar
1.5 cups Ghee
2 cups grated coconut ( use freshy grated if possible)
raisins and almonds for garnishing
1 tsp elaichi powder
1. Roast the rava in ghee on a low flame for abt 30 mins or till you get the smell of rava.
2. When the rava is almost dun add the grated coconut and roast for another 5 mins
3. Make sugar syrup in another pan. add equal amout of water and make a one string consistency syrup.
4. Add elaichi and slivered almonds to this syrup
Add the rava mixture to this hot syrup after removing form heat,
5. Mix well. At this point you will find the mixture watery . Wait for abt 15 to 25 mins. It will start to thicken. Keep a watch.
5. Roll out ladoos when the mixture is hot ( but still manageable with bare hands)and mouldable.. Dnt let the mixture cool dwn or else you wnt b able to roll out ladoos
The cup size can any size. Just adjust the other measures accordingly.