1 packet Marie Biscuits
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
2-3 Tbsp Condensed Milk
1 Tbsp Desicated Coconut
1 tbsp melted unsalted butter
6 Ounces Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Shortening
1. In a food processor, grind the marie biscuits . Add the cocoa powder and pulse again.
2. Remove the mixture in a bowl and add the desicated coconut and mix
3. Now add the melted butter and then the condensed milk, 1 tbsp at a time and mix well using your hands. The condensed milk will help bind the mixture and everything will come together in the form of a semi-soft dough.
4. Roll small balls and place them on a greased dish.
5. You can eat them as it. They are super yum. Only a few made it to the next stage. Many were jusy gobbled up my us.
6. Refridgerate the balls for atleast an hour.
7. Using a double boiler method, melt the chocolate and add the shortening. You can skip the shortening, but adding it gives a nice shine.
8. Bring this chocolate to room temp.
9. Now dip the truffles, one at a time into the melted chocolate. Remove it using a fork. Tap the fork twice or thrice , so that the extra chocolate drips back into the chocolate bowl.
10. Place it on a wax paper or a greased plate. You can use a toothpick to slide it down on the wax paper.
11. Sprinkle some decicated coconut while the chocolate is still wet.
12. Place all the truffles in the fridge for at least 1 hour before consuming.